Drug & Alcohol Detox Centers in Montana
Too Many Options? Get Help Now!
Find A Detox In Montana Today
It is imperative that you call now for a free confidential assessment for drug & alcohol detox centers in Montana. We are professionals who can help get you or a loved in the right facility depending upon your needs don't wait, call now!
- Drug Addiction Detoxes
- Alcohol Detox Centers
- Substance Abuse Detoxes
- Dual Diagnosis Detoxes
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Payment Assistance
Too Many Options? Get Help Now!
Browse Montana Detox Centers By City
OR Search for detoxes by city
You may think you know about so-called “Middle America”, but you can’t fully appreciate this underrated region of the United States until you see it yourself. Montana is universally considered one of the most beautiful states in the U.S., especially in terms of natural beauty and wildlife. If you’re someone who likes having four distinct seasons, Montana has gorgeous summers and cold, crisp winters. With its notoriously low cost of living, Montana is quickly becoming a popular destination for addiction recovery, so you’ll definitely want to consider choosing an addiction treatment or detox center in Montana.
Montana Addiction & Detox Statistics
- There’s a major problem with underage alcohol consumption in Montana as well as throughout the entire United States. According to studies, roughly 14 percent of high school females in Montana are 13 years old or younger during their first episode of alcohol abuse.
- Like most other states, drinking and driving is a major problem in Montana and is one of the state’s leading causes of preventable death. In fact, approximately 12 percent of individuals who were arrested for driving issues were found to be intoxicated at the time of their arrests.
- Over the past several years, rates of drug overdose deaths have increased dramatically. In 2007, there were 132 drug overdose deaths in Montana, a number which has tripled in the years since then.
- According to records, there are a number of Montana residents who are receiving treatment for marijuana dependence. Specifically, records show that 1,200 Montana residents received treatment for their marijuana use in 2010.
- While heroin and prescription drugs have become a major problem in Montana, alcohol remain the most problematic drug in the state. In fact, approximately 72 percent of all admissions to addiction treatment programs in Montana were for alcohol use disorders and alcoholism.
Getting Sober in Montana
Whether you land in one of many quaint towns or are drawn to one of Montana’s more populous cities, you’ll quickly discover that the “small town mentality” pervades every corner of the state. Everybody knows everybody, and just about everyone you meet becomes your friend. For this reason, Montana is a great place for those who are in advanced recovery or still getting sober.
Montana Addiction & Substance Abuse Organizations
- Western Montana Addiction Services, or WMAS, is a private not-for-profit organization operating as a special division of the Western Montana Mental Health Center. This organization is focused on being a vital resource for Montana residents suffering from addiction, matching them with the recovery services they need.
- The Chemical Dependency Bureau is an organization that is overseen and managed by the Montana Department of Health and Human Services. The purpose of this organization is to be an advocacy and educational resource for professionals and citizens throughout the state.
- The Montana Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors is an organization that is the Montana-based chapter of the NAADAC. This organization is a coalition of professionals who represent the addiction treatment community in Montana, offering them training and educational resources to ensure a minimum quality of services.
- The Montana Peer Network is a not-for-profit, peer-run organization that consists of professionals and volunteers from throughout the state, leading the development and expansion of substance abuse treatment services in communities across Montana.
- The Montana Department of Substance Abuse Prevention is an organization that serves as a sub-group at the Montana Department of Health and Human Services. This group is specifically oriented toward improving the state’s substance abuse prevention strategies through education and advocacy.
Montana Attorney General Addresses Opioid Epidemic in Public Forum
Throughout the entire U.S., millions of people have fallen prey to the addictive power of prescription drugs. Starting with the launch of OxyContin in the 1990s and continuing through the rapid rise in popularity of heroin, the opioid epidemic is one of the biggest issues we’re facing today. Like virtually all other states, Montana has been hit hard by the opioid epidemic, but the Montana Attorney General recently held a public forum to express his desire to devise a definitive plan to alleviate the state of this drug menace. Further, the Attorney General is sponsoring a one-day conference called “From Pills to Heroin” to help educate the public about the current epidemic, specifically how it happened, the state of the epidemic now, and how to move forward.