Drug & Alcohol Detox Centers in Idaho
Too Many Options? Get Help Now!
Find A Detox In Idaho Today
It is imperative that you call now for a free confidential assessment for drug & alcohol detox centers in Idaho. We are professionals who can help get you or a loved in the right facility depending upon your needs don't wait, call now!
- Drug Addiction Detoxes
- Alcohol Detox Centers
- Substance Abuse Detoxes
- Dual Diagnosis Detoxes
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Payment Assistance
Too Many Options? Get Help Now!
Browse Idaho Detox Centers By City
OR Search for detoxes by city
Without a doubt, Idaho is one of the most overlooked, underrated states in the U.S. Located just inland in the Pacific Northwest, Idaho is where Ernest Hemingway chose to live out the remainder of his life; so if it’s good enough for Ernest, it’s good enough for us all, right? In all seriousness, Idaho doesn’t get the credit it deserves, especially for its gorgeous scenery. It has breathtaking mountains covered in evergreen trees, becoming particularly beautiful during the fall and winter. As well, Idaho residents are some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. Due to its proximity to other areas of interest and all it has to offer itself, Idaho is an up-and-coming destination for addiction recovery. If you’re looking for the best place to detox or get treatment for addiction, put Idaho at the top of your list.
Idaho Addiction & Detox Statistics
- Although there has been a major increase in the use of illicit substances in Idaho, records show that about 1,200 Idaho residents seek treatment for alcoholism each year.
- In addition to opioids, Idaho has been having a major problem with methamphetamines, or “crystal meth”. In fact, sources say that about 52 percent of Idaho’s inmate population is incarcerated for crimes involving crystal meth.
- In Idaho, substance abuse appears to be the biggest problem for younger demographics. Although there are addicts of all ages in the state, surveys show that 60 percent of Idaho addicts are between the ages of 12 and 20.
- Among all the mind-altering or illicit substances that are abused by adolescents and teens, tobacco products are actually the least common for high school students in Idaho. In surveys, approximately 61 percent of Idaho high school students have never tried any form of tobacco compared to 55 percent nationwide.
- Prescription drug abuse has become a major problem among younger demographics in Idaho. According to studies, about 8 percent of Idaho high school students have misused prescription drugs, which is notably higher than the 6 percent of high school students nationwide.
Getting Sober in Idaho
If you have your doubts about getting sober, simply pay a visit to Idaho and you’ll realize that the incredibly scenery will be more enjoyable than alcohol or drugs ever could be. In addition, the friendly, accepting Idahoans will welcome you with open arms. Whether you’re in advanced recovery or still getting sober, you should consider Idaho as your recovery destination.
Idaho Addiction & Substance Abuse Organizations
- The Idaho's Substance Use Disorder Services is the state-level, government-run organization that serves as a vital resource for Idaho residents who suffer from addiction. Specifically, this organization helps Idaho substance abusers to find the treatments they need to overcome their addictions, especially individuals of low or limited income levels.
- Idaho Drug-Free Youth, or iDFY as it’s also known, is a nonprofit, grassroots organization that’s devoted to preventing and minimizing substance abuse among adolescents, teens, and other youths. Pronounced “I defy”, this organization emphasizes the role of adolescent outreach and engagement as an effective substance abuse prevention strategy.
- The Idaho Board of Alcohol/Drug Counselor Certification — or IBADCC for short — is an organization consisting of professionals who serve as representatives for the community of substance abuse providers throughout the state of Idaho. The purpose of this group is to oversee training, licensing, and credentialization of substance abuse professionals to ensure minimum quality standards of treatment.
- Community Coalitions of Idaho, or CCI, is an organization consisting of volunteers and professionals who are working together to rid Idaho communities of the devastating effects of addiction. Specifically, the focus of this group is on advocacy and public outreach.
- The Idaho Office of Drug Policy if a state-level organization run by government officials and medical professionals for the purpose of ensuring that individuals who are suffering from addiction are represented at meetings about alcohol and drug legislation.
Idaho Governor Takes Action Against Heroin
Throughout the United States, heroin addiction has reached epidemic-level proportions. The state of Idaho hasn’t been immune to this sickness, experiencing higher rates of heroin overdose deaths than ever before. But Idaho Governor Jay Inslee isn’t taking this sitting down. Recently, Governor Inslee issued an executive order, which will result in a concerted effort between the governor’s office, healthcare providers, and other professionals throughout the state, all of whom will work together to develop more aggressive strategies against the heroin menace.